Tesla Autopilot is an advanced driver-assistance system feature offered by Tesla that has lane centering, cruise control, self-parking, etc. Similarly, OnlineAlgoTrading.com offers a platform which works on autopilot mode, you just need to select stock, add trading conditions like indicators and interval candlestick and then trading buy/sell all will be automatically based on entry and exit conditions.
In other words, traders need to select the interval candlestick of the stocks. The trader will set the quantity of the stock he wants to buy/sell. Create a strategy at the entry or exit of the trade based on the combination of the technical indicators. Once you create your strategies, you can deploy them, the strategies will be initiated. With the above 3 simple steps, your trading will be in Autopilot mode. OnlineAlgoTrading.com offers a full self-driving trading platform which can give maximum profits.
Autopilot Mode in Stock Market Trading is also known as Algorithm or Algo Trading.
Features of Algo Trading Platform
Creating Trading Strategies
1. Based on open, high, low and close (OHLC) traders need to select interval candlestick of the stocks.
2. The trader has the option to take a buy or sell position and set the quantity.
3. Option for entering and exiting the trade condition based on indicators. Some of them are a simple moving average, exponential moving average, weighted moving average, and other 50+ indicators.
Deploy Your Strategies
1. You can deploy them multiple strategies at a time.
2. Traders can anytime start or stop the strategy.